Thursday 16 September 2010

My favourite football players

Football is the most popular sport in the world.

My favourite players are:

Steven Gerrard
Fernando Torres
Robinho
Frank Lampard
Julio Cesar

They may not all be famous, but I like them.

Steven Gerrard from Liverpool

Fernando Torres of Spain


robinho-brazil-wallpaper
Brazilian player Robinho

My first football kit was a Brazilian kit, with Robinho's name on it. I didn't even know who he was. He's the best striker in the world




                                                    
Frank Lampard
Frank Lampard plays for Chelsea.
                                                              




.
Julio Cesar, the Brazilian goalkeeper

I love playing football myself. I think I could make a good goalkeeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment