Wednesday 25 May 2011

An Interview with Mom

Ryan, what thoughts went through your mind as the world waited for Harold Camping's prediction to be proven true or false?

 I didn't know wether this was true or not, but when I heard about his predicitions in the past I didn't worry much.

Who is Anne Sinclair? She's been in the news alot this past week.

So far, I know Anne Sinclair is Dominic Strauss-Khan's wife. He is a Frenchman, on trial in America right now.

Who played in the French Open game you watched yesterday?

Rafal Nadal played John Isner. Nadal played his best, but Isner was very good. Isner didn't have as much control on the ball. If Nadal was winning then Isner would look a bit sad and distract him, and then catch up with him again. It was a long game, and eventually Nadal won. It was quite exciting watching how people from different countries play tennis against each other.

How are your swimming lessons going?

Well, so far so good. Recently we've started doing our back strokes and practising floating on our backs (which was quite fun!). We got a very nice, young coach, she's much better than my football coach!

So what is happening on the football front?

Right now, this season has finished. I might not go back in September, I might try out some tennis. I'm still thinking about it. Up on the pitch they've put down some pellets and are going to put some top-soil on the grass.

And next week is your last week at Discoveries?

Yup, next week is our last week at Discoveries but we are having a Variety Evening/Talent Evening on Friday 3 June. Jed and I are doing a play called 'The Kingdom'. Jed is the Aide to the King and I am Mister Ruler, the Teacher. I am also going to 'Football Tricks' with my friend, Mario.  Next Monday we have rehersals for the Talent Evening.

What is your 'song of the week'?

Gummy Bear 'Go for the ball' and 'Its our turn now' by Carmen.

No comments:

Post a Comment