Friday 5 November 2010

Chaos shopping

Yesterday my family and I went Lidl's. It is the first time the store has opened in Cyprus. It was chaos!

When we got there we first took a photo of ourselves infront of the store.

Infront of the store with my Mom, Ethan and Aimee
There were so many people that we couldn't even find a trolley. We had to carry all our stuff. We passed a TV camera-man on our way into the store. We walked through the store, looking at everything they had to sell.

We bought:
Chocolate mousses (which were only 20c each!)
Booster seats for Ethan and Aimee
Hot chocolate powder
Two slabs of dark chocolate
Two bottles of lemon juice
Three boxes of All Bran Flakes

We waited over half an hour in a que to pay (which was about 25m long!) and finally it was our turn to pay. When we left the store they gave us each a rose.

Mom asked me to check if there was any food left, and I found they were giving away free food and drinks. We ate a sheftalia, a chicken wing and a sausage. I had some Cola (fake Coke), which tasted like Coke. The food tasted nicer than it looked in the store!

I am surprised that Lidl's sells so many cheap things and the quality looks quite good. Its the busiest shop I've been to!


No comments:

Post a Comment