Wednesday 2 November 2011

GOAL KEEPER TRAINING

Last week Thursday I started Goalkeeper Training and will have it every Thursday at 3:00pm from now on.

I have been playing goalie for half a season, so far, and haven't had any training. I'm glad that I can get trained and improve my skills.

There were 5 boys, including me. We practised how to stand when the opposing team is about to kick and learnt how to grab the ball. We learnt how to pass the ball by rolling it to the defenders.

I quite enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to the next practice. I am hoping that I will improve my skills and be a better goalie.

Goalkeeper training is much more fun than normal practise

1 comment:

  1. Wow Ryan, your goalie training seems to help a lot and you look more confident. Good luck for this season. We also find your research on the platipus very interesting. Your blog is very interesting Ryan and we will most certainly follow it more often. Love oupa and ouma

    ReplyDelete